Naturopaths during the case taking process our naturopaths endeavour to uncover what is occurring at a physical, mental, emotional and biochemical level.
COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Address health concerns & priorities
- Review medical history
- Discuss diet and food sensitivities
- Lifestyle choices
- Review any relevant pathology testing you may have had done
- Physical examinations: this may include assessing the tongue, skin, nails, pulse and blood pressure
- Iris Analysis / Iridology (time permitting – please advise if this is a priority for you)
From this information your treatment plan is formulated. The plan
will outline recommended dietary and lifestyle modifications, as well as
nutraceutical and herbal prescriptions, along with pathology testing/monitoring when required.
OUR NATUROPATHS USE A RANGE OF
- Personalised dietary advice
- based on eating clean, natural foods and the themes of the Blood Type diet.
- Nutritional supplementation
- we also offer custom nutritional compounding
- Herbal medicine
- Lifestyle modifications
- Australia Bush Flower Essences
- Functional Pathology.
- when possible we recommend working with your GP or specialist and we take an integrative approach to developing your treatment plan alongside your doctors advice. Although Naturopathic practitioners can refer for pathology we may advise specific pathology testing with your GP as it tends to be more cost effective.
- Basal temperature charting for monitoring your cycles, hormones and fertility
Education is key, as Natural health practitioners we love to empower you to make health changes and our favourite way to do this is by teaching you more about your body.
LIFE COACHING / HOLISTIC COUNSELLING:
In additional to her Naturopathic practice Meah Robertson also offers Holistic counselling sessions. These are individually lead to support your emotional health.
This may include:
- Theta Healing energy work
- Flower Essence Therapy
- Counselling for anxiety and breath work
- Life Coaching
- Relationships Counselling
- Self-Esteem and Motivational Counselling
- Meditation, visualisation, and guidance around journalling
-Initial consult: $175, up to 90 minutes
-Long Follow up consult: $125, 60-90 minutes
-Standard Follow up consults: $100, 45-60 minutes
-Couples Initial Fertility consult: $250, up to 2.5 hours
-Couples Ongoing Follow up consults: $200, up to 2 hours
LIFE COACHING / HOLISTIC COUNSELLING
-60 – 90 minutes – $150
-60 minutes – $100
DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE HEALTH REBATES?
From April 2019 all Naturopathic consultations have been removed from being eligible for private health fund rebates.
An announcement has been made by the government in May 2019 to review this decision. We’ll let you know more in future as this enquiry progresses.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREPARE FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT?
To make the most out of your appointment time we recommend for you:
– Fill out your online form, it’s emailed to you after you make your appointment online (this includes listing your current supplements & medications including dosages)
– Bring a copy of recent pathology/blood tests/scan reports etc.
DO YOU WORK WITH GPS?
Naturopathy is often referred to as ‘allied health’ or ‘complementary
medicine’, for the very reason that it can complement other health
modalities including western medicine. The naturopaths at Lifestart
Naturopathics are happy to work with you and your GP. We also have a number of known GP’s and specialists that are happy take that integrative approach to support you.
If you have any additional questions do not hesitate to get in touch, please
contact the clinic here.