Naturopathic medicine aims to find and treat the root cause of disease. Naturopaths act as ‘health detectives’ by looking beyond the symptoms and digging further to uncover the root cause of your health concerns.
During the case taking process our naturopaths endeavour to uncover what is occurring at a physical, mental, emotional and biochemical level.
IN A CONSULTATION OUR NATUROPATHS WILL
COVER THE FOLLOWING:
– Health concerns (current symptoms) and health priorities
– Health/medical history
– Diet and lifestyle choices
– Review any relevant pathology testing you may have had done
– Physical examinations: this may include tongue, nail and iris analysis as
well as blood pressure.
From this, your naturopath with formulate a treatment plan. The plan
will outline recommended dietary and lifestyle modifications as well as
nutraceutical and herbal prescriptions when required.
OUR NATUROPATHS USE A RANGE OF
– Personalised dietary advice
– Nutritional supplementation (we also offer custom nutritional
– Herbal medicine
– Lifestyle modifications
– Flower essence therapy
– Referrals for further investigation (as much as possible we recommend testing with your GP or specialist and take an integrative approach to treatment) we may advise pathology testing via the following laboratories: QML, Sullivan Nicolaides, Australian Clinical Labs, Research Nutrition and Nutripath.
– Education: our practitioners love to empower you to make health changes and their favourite way to do this is by teaching you.
Holistic counselling sessions are individually lead to support your emotional health. They may include:
– Theta Healing
– Angel Card readings
– Relaxation Counselling
– Life Skills Counselling
– Social Relationships Counselling
– Self-Esteem and Motivational Counselling
– Crystal healing
– The Flower Essences
– Regression Therapy & NLP
– Meditation, Visualisation, and Breathing Exercises
Meah Robertson’s Services:
-Initial consult: $175, up to 90 minutes
-First Follow up consult: $125, 60-90 minutes
-Ongoing Follow up consults: $100, 45-60 minutes
-Couples Initial Fertility consult: $250, up to 2.5 hours
-Couples Ongoing Follow up consults: $200, up to 2 hours
-Initial consult: $150, 60 – 90 minutes
-Ongoing Follow up consults: $100, up to 60 minutes
Lucy Fitzgibbons’ Services:
-Initial consult: $140, up to 90 minutes
-Follow up consult: $85, 45-60 minutes
-Couples Initial Fertility consult: $200, up to 2.5 hours
-Couples Ongoing Follow up consults: $150, up to 2 hours
DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE HEALTH REBATES?
All consultations (except for online) are eligible for private health fund
rebates- dependent on your level of cover.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO MY FIRST APPOINTMENT?
To make the most out of your appointment time we recommend for you to bring the following:
– A copy of recent pathology/blood tests you have had
– Current medications or supplements you are taking (if you don’t want to
physically carry them along please take photos of the bottles/packets or write a list).
DO YOU WORK WITH GPS?
Naturopathy is often referred to as ‘allied health’ or ‘complementary
medicine’, for the very reason that it can complement other health
modalities including western medicine. The naturopaths at Lifestart
Naturopathics are happy to work with you and your GP. We also have a number of known GP’s and specialists that are happy take that integrative approach to support you.
Meah Robertson also works with Dr Dean Stubbs at Health Intelligence at
Tamborine Mountain. She offers integrated consultations where both her
and Dr Stubbs will support you on your health journey.
If you are interested in seeing Meah at Tamborine Mountain please book
directly through Health Intelligence, find their contact details here.
If you have any additional questions do not hesitate to get in touch, please
contact the clinic here.